VACANCY: ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Interested in working at a fast moving, agile startup in the real estate space? CCW Investments LLC,, USA, is changing the way investors build wealth through commercial real estate investing. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who can thrive in ambiguous situations and take initiative to reach company goals. For someone interested in wearing multiple hats from business analyst to project manager while getting a valuable education in the world of real estate that would take years to learn on your own, this is an ideal position.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work directly for the two Managing Directors of the firm, learning key insights into how to successfully invest in real estate while helping the fast-growing company scale.
This is a work-from-home, contractual, freelancer job.
- Financial Analysis – Create financial models/budgets for portfolio assets and evaluate properties based on key metrics, produce score cards and budget vs actuals monthly for each property.
- Deal Execution – Gather financial and other data for new deals
- Project Management – Work with partners to manage capital projects at various properties in the portfolio. Ensure local partners are sticking to deadlines and staying on budget
- Accounting Closes – Monthly closes of books for various properties and entities, input key data to financial budgets to produce proper reporting for properties.
- Administrative Team Management – The candidate who is selected will have the opportunity to manage the administrative support team
JOB QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree (with a Major in Accounting preferred). CPA a plus, but not required
- 3 or more years proven work experience as an accountant or similar background. Experience in Real Estate a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting, Quickbooks Online, Other accounting software. As well as Google Productivity/Microsoft Productivity Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong Knowledge of Excel, ability to efficiently navigate data and produce reports.
- Willingness to take initiative and go above and beyond to recognize problems and develop solutions even when not specifically told to do so
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective English written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate in a professional manner
- Detail-Oriented – able to analyze and recognize issues with even small details. This job requires you to review complex information and identify problems and opportunities
- Fast Learner – Able to pick up concepts quickly. We want someone who is willing to ask questions to ensure understanding instead of staying quiet to be polite or because they don’t want to admit they don’t know the answer.
- Has own laptop or PC, decent Internet DSL broadband connection for voice or video chat with clients or colleagues.
- Monday to Friday (Los Angeles, USA Time, PST: 1PM to 10PM) which is MANILA TIME: 4AM to 1PM Tues-Saturdays
- Breaks: 1 hour
- Weekends and US Holidays off.
- Work from Home.
- Php 35,000 to 40,000 per month depending on experience and skill levels
- Initial contract (evaluation period) is 6 months, subject to renewal if freelancer passes evaluation period
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US team and assigned a direct supervisor, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business (CCW Investments LLC). Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other administrative needs locally.
- CCW Investments LLC is a Private Investment Firm focused on multifamily commercial real estate (apartment complex) investing across the United States. Partners in the firm are successful serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold many businesses. This firm is dedicated to expanding wealth rapidly through strategic investments. Candidates would have an opportunity to work under best of class investors and business leaders in an exciting fast growing company.
- Contract is subject to a 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com
- Include in the subject header “CCW Accounting Manager” (Important)
- Good luck!