VACANCY: BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST 2
You will work closely with the operations team at a fast-paced, rapidly growing restaurant business headquartered in southern California (Irvine). The team is dynamic, innovative, and quick-moving. The overall goal of the Business Operations Coordinator is to support the operations organization in developing, preparing and reviewing operations business intelligence. This is an opportunity to create massive impact and grow the business through data analytics and logical business decisions based on such data.
This is a freelance, contractual work-from-home opportunity for anyone based in the Philippines.
- Develop, build and distribute business and market intelligence research reports on the business to key stakeholders.
- Collect business operations data from a variety of data sources to support business intelligence needs on a regular basis.
- Create repeatable instructions and document important processes for developing business intelligence reporting.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Market research experience.
- An excel and powerpoint ninja.
- Experience in Data mining and DB management or related field a plus.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization ability – must work closely with operations leaders to identify priorities regularly
- Diligent and detail oriented
- High integrity – you will be working with sensitive business data
- Meet sometimes during California business hours (9 AM to 5 PM). Can be flexible but should not happen often.
Must be able to regularly coordinate with operations managers 3 to 6 PM California time (6 to 9 AM in Manila)
- Must have strong experience in key business productivity software
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Excel: Pivot Tables, business modeling, graphs and strong proficiency with Excel’s formulas.
- Microsoft Power BI experience a plus
- Google Spreadsheets, Docs, Slides
- Google Sheets: pivot tables, business modeling, graphs and strong proficiency with Sheet’s formulas.
- Experience with the following a plus
- VBA scripting
- Java scripting
- Google Apps Script
- Operations data collection and reporting in a timely manner
- Stable internet connection, own laptop or PC. Work from home.
- Monday to Friday (Los Angeles Time: 2 PM to 11 PM) which is MANILA TIME: 5 AM to 2 PM Tuesday to Saturday
- Breaks: 1 hour per day
- Weekends and US Holidays off (unpaid).
- Work from Home.
- Php 20,000 to 25,000 per month depending on experience and skill levels
- Initial contract (evaluation period) is 6 months, subject to renewal if freelancer passes evaluation period
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US marketing team and assigned a direct supervisor, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business (Pokeworks).
- Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other administrative needs locally.
- Contract is subject to a 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the subject header “Biz Ops Analyst 2” (Important)
- Good luck!