VACANCY: E-Commerce Marketer and Business Data Analyst for a US-Based Business
You will work closely with the owner of a consulting business focused on e-Commerce based in Los Angeles, California. The team is in the early stages of identifying opportunities in the e-Commerce space and seeking a skilled business analyst to support the organization in evaluating data, preparing and reviewing business intelligence reporting, and developing analysis of opportunities. This is an opportunity to develop an understanding of online retail businesses through data analysis.
This is a work-from-home, contractual, freelancer full-time job.
You will serve as the analytical and marketing consultant to founders and owners. Your analysis of information will be used in making key decisions. Among your roles, will be:
- Develop, build and distribute business analysis and models to key stakeholders.
- Create a Marketing Plan for the E-commerce startup
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of data sources to support business intelligence and decisions on a regular basis.
- Create repeatable instructions and document important processes for developing business intelligence reporting.
- Creating, refining and executing marketing campaigns for E-commerce
JOB QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance (or similar field)
- 3 or more years proven experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing or E-Commerce
- Prepare (and adjust) an extensive Marketing Plan for e-commerce as well as financial forecasting and data analysis or analytics
- Key functional skills and work experience on:
- Experience in eCommerce required
- Experience in digital marketing required
- Experience in financial accounting preferred
- Experience in retail preferred
- Preferred experience in in US marketplaces such as Amazon or Walmart and platforms such as Shopify or Magento
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Must be able to supervise the E-commerce associate who will be the admin and manage US marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart and platforms such as Shopify or Magento.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization ability – must work closely with owner to evaluate data and analysis frequently.
- Diligent and detail oriented
- High integrity – you will be working with sensitive business data
- Team player and collaborative
- Highly dependable and available
- Available to work California business hours (9 AM to 6 PM).
- Operations data collection (Analytics) and reporting in a timely manner
- Stable internet connection, own laptop or PC. Work from home.
- Full-time job, USA Mondays to Fridays (Los Angeles Time: 9 AM to 6 PM)
- Philippine Time: 12AM to 9AM Tuesdays to Saturdays
- 1 hour break allowed on shift
- Weekends off and US Holidays off, unpaid.
- Work from Home.
- Php 30,000 to 40,000++ (or more) per month depending on experience and skill levels
- Initial contract (evaluation period) is 6 months, subject to renewal if freelancer passes evaluation period
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US team and assigned a direct supervisor, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business. Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other administrative needs locally.
- Contract is subject to a 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com
- Include in the subject header “E-Commerce Position” (Important)
- Those who are not qualified need not apply. Thank you.
- Good luck!