VACANCY: Financial Analyst and Operations Manager
Interested in working at a fast moving, agile startup in the real estate space? Grow Scale is changing the way investors build wealth through commercial real estate investing. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who can thrive in ambiguous situations and take initiative to reach company goals. For someone interested in wearing multiple hats from business analyst to project manager while getting a valuable education in the world of real estate that would take years to learn on your own, this is an ideal position.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work directly for the two Managing Directors of the firm, learning key insights into how to successfully invest in real estate while helping the fast-growing company scale.
This is a work-from-home, contractual, freelancer job.
- Market Analysis – Gather data from many sources, analyze the data to uncover the most promising real estate markets across the United States
- Financial Analysis – Create financial models for investment opportunities and evaluate properties based on key metrics
- Broker Relationship Building – Connect with brokers from across the country, share our value proposition and build relationships so that the top deal flow is presented to Grow Scale
- Partner Evaluation – Gather information about potential partners (from property managers to funding sources) and partner with Managing Directors to select best partners
- Project Management – Work with partners to manage capital projects at various properties in the portfolio. Ensure local partners are sticking to deadlines and staying on budget
- Financial Reporting – Build investor reports and ensure proper record keeping
- Administrative Team Management – The candidate who is selected will have the opportunity to manage the administrative support team
JOB QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Major in Business or related field
- 3 or more years proven work experience as a financial analyst, bizdev. Real Estate background a plus
- Knowledge of Finance and strong knowledge of Google Productivity/Microsoft Productivity Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of multi-family real estate a plus
- Willingness to take initiative and go above and beyond to recognize problems and develop solutions even when not specifically told to do so
- Strong research and analytical skills, gathering and analyzing data
- Effective English written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate in a professional manner
- Detail-Oriented – able to analyze and recognize issues with even small details. This job requires you to review complex information and identify problems and opportunities
- Fast Learner – Able to pick up concepts quickly. We want someone who is willing to ask questions to ensure understanding instead of staying quiet to be polite or because they don’t want to admit they don’t know the answer
- Tenacious – Someone who won’t give up until they find the right answer or ensure a task is completed
- Coachable – Able to take direction and constructive criticism
- Interested in self-development – someone interested in bettering themselves and constantly learning new things
- Has own laptop or PC, decent Internet DSL broadband connection for voice or video chat with clients or colleagues.
- Monday to Friday (Los Angeles, USA Time, PST: 1PM to 10PM) which is MANILA TIME: 4AM to 1PM Tues-Saturdays
- Breaks: 1 hour
- Weekends and US Holidays off.
- Work from Home.
- Php 35,000 to 40,000 per month depending on experience and skill levels
- Initial contract (evaluation period) is 6 months, subject to renewal if freelancer passes evaluation period
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US team and assigned a direct supervisor, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business (Grow Scale LLC). Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other administrative needs locally.
- Grow Scale is a real estate private equity firm focused on multifamily commercial real estate (apartment complex) investing across the United States. The agile team has a network of brokers and partners throughout the country, giving it access to valuable off-market deal flow. The Grow Scale team uses big data analysis to identify market trends and has built a portfolio of over 600 units in less than 3 years. Learn more at https://www.grow-scale.com/
- Contract is subject to a 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com
- Include in the subject header “Grow Scale Financial Analyst” (Important)
- Good luck!